Bringing a dog as the pet to home is not sufficient. It is important to taking care of its health properly. Health is important than anything else. It is the main thing for any type of pet. Especially if you are bringing a pet to your home, then it is vital. In this post, we are discussing the easy ways and methods that will help you to take care of your pet. So let’s move into the topic.
Before doing anything, it is important to know the situation and the symptoms that make your pet abnormal. Many symptoms are there. But the main thing among all is “Anxiety“. An anxiety can change the normal behavior of a dog. Do you think that only extraordinary things make the behavior change? Then the answer is no. Regular things can also be the cause of the anxiety. So here are some things, which are the reasons for anxiety.
- Unfamiliar visitors (new friends/ new relatives etc.)
- Loud noise (loud volume music/ vacuum cleaner/ drilling or building works etc.)
- Domestic violence or arguments
- Other pets (cat/ other pet dog/ rabbit etc.)
- Change in daily routine (feeding time/ owners leaving/ not going outside etc.)
- Lots of movement and excitements
All these things are the signs of anxiety. That means, if all these things are happening around, then these things can increase the anxiety and stress of your dog. Let’s talk about the other valid reasons which enhance the stress level of your dog.
Signs of Stress:
You may think that your dog is happy and confident. But as human beings, we forgot to notice all the things that are happening around. Sometimes they live in stress and anxiety whether they do behave normal. Worried about this? Are you thinking how to know the reasons and handle all the things? Ok fine. No need to worry. We’ll give you some ideas regarding this. So that it will be easy for you to point out the symptoms regarding your dog’s stress. Here are some points which will show you the signs of stress and anxiety.
- Ears back: In the stress time, ears look flat against the head.
- Panting: Panting means, breathing in open mouth that too in normal temperature.
- Stress yawn: More intense than the sleepy and relaxed yawn.
- Low tail: The length of the tail looks like decreased as it hangs less than the normal time in between two legs.
- Avoidance: Turning the whole body or head from a particular person or situation
- Growling: A different vocal sound that is totally different from the normal voice.
“Jax and Bones” is a very famous and reputed company that provides all the accessories and stuff for dogs. It provides all the stuff luxury dog bedding, durable and adorable toys and other accessories.