Imagine you have organized a cocktail party in your home and many guests are enjoying the snacks. But after some time, the guests tend to become thirsty and want chilled drinks. There are drinks but they are not chilled!!
I know there will be many questions which are playing with your mind like how can I get the drinks chilled? Where can I find the ice pack in short notice? Even if I find it, can it be all fine till reaching home? Then we have the solution for all your problems. Yes, the solution to this problem is the Ice Maker.
The ice maker does the job of producing a large amount of ice in a given amount of time. And the best part about it is that it even measures the quantity of water required to produce the ice.
But yes I know you must be thinking that how much is the cost of the ice maker and how long is the warranty of the ice maker. There is no need to worry about all this because the ice maker is portable, efficient & you can purchase at the least possible price as well.
Here are some guidelines which needs to be followed while buying the ice maker:
- Size and capacity: One must be sure about the size of the ice maker which is very important. It might be helpful in the long run for planning a get together in the yacht with your friends. A portable ice maker can be a nice addition to your meal menu.
- Production capacity and speed: In need of more ice for your party so that the guests don’t get disappointed? Then here is another guideline which needs to be followed. By using a portable ice maker/ice maker machine you can sort out this emergency problem. The more the water you add to the ice maker the more ice it will produce. The speed/capacity depends upon the amount of water added.
- Cost: Most of the ice makers of today’s generation come at a really affordable price and they are also compact as well. Most of these compact ice makers start ranging from $100 to over $250 as well. But before spending your money for a cheaper ice maker, you should also make sure that the ice maker is a reputed company and also cross check for reviews as well so that your money gets wasted.
- Look: The standard colors for the ice makers are usually black, white or stainless steel. But if you are a complete lover of the colors and you want your house to look colorful then there are many options in colors as well like red, blue green, yellow based on your liking.
- Ease of use: For all those who are using the ice maker for the first time. The newly launched ice makers come with the state of the art controls in them which is specially designed for most of the new buyers of the ice maker.
- Durability: Before buying the ice maker, you should keep in mind about the warranty of the ice maker which is really important for you. Most ice makers including the compact, portable and the bulky ones don’t tend to last for a very long time. The best way to make sure about your ice maker is by finding the reviews of your ice maker before buying it.
- Intelligent water use: An awesome feature of the ice maker, it has a mechanism of reusing the leftover ice before it melts by re-freezing it again.