Winter is very pleasant and beautiful season as we come across a huge variety of flowers, fruits, vegetables and awesome weather. The only problem with winter season is of skin problem. One cannot keep themselves in the home due to the skin problem. So it is better to take preventive steps for your skin and enjoy the season. This article will help you to freely enjoy your winter without any problem.
The cold harsh winds that blow in winter cannot be stopped, so it is better to take safe steps for your health. In spite of caring, our skin becomes dry which irritates people. Near 97% of the people suffer from the problem of dry skin during winter season. The reason behind the dryness is due to extremely low humidity levels in the atmosphere.
Follow the below-given tips during winter and keep yourself safe and healthy:
- Drink lot of juices, water, and other fluids to maintain the level of humidity in your body.
- Try to moisturize your skin twice a day, once in morning and at night. This will help your dead and dry skin to get toned up. Using an oil based moisturizer or cream would be more effective for your skin.
- Installing a humidifier will greatly help you to keep the environment of your room humid.
- Protect your legs, hands, and body with woolen clothes and Beheizbare Handschuhe (Heated Gloves) and socks. This will greatly moisturize your skin.
- Avoid hot and long showers as it makes the skin dry. Apply oil or lotion before and after bathing to avoid dry skin.
- Avoid licking your lips as it makes your lips drier. Lips are such are which do not produces oil and becomes dry very fast.
- Do not use any petroleum jelly on your lips as they harm the skin of lips and makes them dry.
- Applying glycerin with rosewater or milk cream after the bath is one of the best options for every type of skin.
- Adding lavender oil to your bath water while bathing greatly helps in reducing the dry skin problem.
By following the above given tips during the winter season, you can easily safeguard your skin from the adverse effect of winter and cold weather. Massaging the body with olive oil every day will help your skin to glow and humid. Olive oil is regarded as the best oil for every skin type, hence you must never doubt before using olive oil on your skin.